ZSFG Medicine Grand Rounds - MGR 23028 (6/6)
Scott Steiger, MD, FACP, FASAM Professor of Medicine and Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Deputy Medical Director, Opiate Treatment Outpatient Program
Disclosures: Presenter/s has/have stated there are no relationships to disclose. Planners (Jessie Holtzman, MD, Elizabeth Harleman, MD, Melody Davenport-McLaughlin, BA, Jessica Davidman) have stated they have no relationships to disclose..
1) Identify at least two recent practice changes which may make opiate treatment programs more attractive to people with opioid use disorder 2) Describe recent trends in the local population of people in methadone maintenance treatment
*Views or opinions expressed in MGR are those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the organizers or the UCSF DOM.
Accreditation: The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: UCSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The above credit is inclusive of all Fiscal year 2022/2023 SFGH Medicine Grand rounds sessions.
Meeting ID: 968 1679 7792; Password: 1001
Call-in: +1 669 900 6833, +1 213 338 8477, +1 669 219 2599
To claim credit for today’s Medicine Grand Rounds:
• Scan the code using your mobile device.
• Follow the link to ww2.highmarksce.com
• Enter your name and email. Select the number of credits claimed and tap Submit
• The link is active from 15 minutes after the close of the session and is open for 30 days.
Jessica Davidman | [email protected]
The recording of this presentation will be accessible HERE via My Access